Advertiser Instructions to Add Events
2. From this same menu at the bottom of the screen, click arrow for the person icon and choose My Profile.
3. You will see a number of tabs across the top of your profile. Click on My Events. This will show all the events that you have entered, and you can edit them from here. You can also click on the green box Add New Event, and follow the next steps.
5. Once you’ve created your event, at the bottom of the page you’ll see payment options (Free Online Event/Featured Online Event/Print/Online Event/Mark Your Calendar). Choose Print/Online Event – you’ll see an instruction for CURRENT ADVERTISERS in the box for this option. Click the blue box Select.
6. Once you’ve selected the box Print/Online Event, you’ll go to a page Complete Your Order. You will have to put your description for your event in again. This is important because it’s what goes in the print magazine. It cannot be over 50 words or you will get a warning in red that will show how many words you are over (this word count is right below the description box).
7. Once your description is done and you are 50 words or under, you scroll past where you see Review Your Order and the box Print/Online Event with the instructions, and then you’ll see $20 base plan Order Total: $20, then a line that shows you how many free items you have available. Click the box beside Apply to this order.
8. Once you click that box, the credit card prompt will disappear and you click the green box Complete Order.